Now Available: New Resource Package from CSOM, NSVRC, ATSA, and RSP
“Promoting Collaboration Between Victim Advocates and Sex Offender Management Professionals”
This resource package contains a series of concise, user-friendly quick references/resources designed and tailored for victim advocates and sex offender management practitioners, and other stakeholders with roles, responsibilities, and interests in responding to sexual violence. Topics covered include:
- Collaboration between Victim Advocates and Sex Offender Management Professionals: A Snapshot of the National Landscape;
- What Victim Advocates Should Know About Sex Offenders: 5 Key Facts;
- What Sex Offender Management Professionals Should Know about the Role of Victim Advocates;
- What Victim Advocates and Victims Should Know About the Supervision of Sex Offenders: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions;
- Sex Offense-Specific Treatment: An Overview for Victim Advocates;
- Bridging the Language Gap: Twenty Important Terms in the Victim Advocacy and Sex Offender Management Fields; and
- Examples of Jurisdictions with Promising Partnerships between Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy Organizations and Sex Offender Management Practitioners.
NEARI Press Offering a Brand New Slate of Webinars for 2016-2017!
NEARI Press webinars are an excellent way to explore emerging research and revisit crucial topics. Webinars are FREE but space is limited. All webinars begin at 3:00 pm Eastern Time and run for one hour. Details about upcoming webinars for the 2016-2017 are provided on the NEARI Press website here: http://www.nearipress.org/webinars. This year's line-up features some of our most popular presenters from last year's series, including Phil Rich, Robin Wilson and more, as well as new and exciting topics and presenters.
After you register for a webinar online, we will send you information about how to sign on. If you have never participated in a webinar before, we ask that you join us 15 minutes before we begin for a short tutorial. In 15 minutes, we can teach you how to use the webinar system.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 413.540.0712 x14 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will join us!
We will continue to add new details as they are formalized. Please watch for registration information in the coming weeks!
Want to be guaranteed a spot? Become a sponsor!
Sponsorship is $98 for individuals and $250 for organizations, which will guarantee access to all our free webinars. We will also send you two NEARI Press books as a thank you for your sponsorship. Please contact Diane Langelier at 413.540.0712 x14 or at email@example.com for more information or to sign up.